måndag 12 mars 2012

Toothless and stomach flu

On his 6th birthday he felt a loose tooth and a week later he lost it...He was so happy! And off course the tooth fairy came to visit at night...The day after he lost the first one, he felt a new loose tooth so now we just wait....

This weekend I haven't packed. I´ve been busy to clean up after this little man....No fun at all! But I think I did a great job and felt very satisfied with my achievement! Hugo did a great job too! His big responsibility was to keep Douglas away from the "goodies" on the floor while I put Gustav in the shower!
Today it´s back to normal and I have did some packing....
On Wednesday Jonas is joining us again for helping out with packing and move things to the rentalstore.
Can´t believe that we´re moving on sunday....

See U!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar